Task : Integrate ChatGPT with Mattermost.
Below are the Requirements to set up ChatGPT with Mattermost:
Mattermost Token for the bot user
Generate “Open AI” secret API key from here .Generate a new secret key and save it safely.
Mattermost service running in Docker
-Create Mattermost Bot account
1)Click on Menu in the Top left -> Click on Integrations
2)On the right Side click on Bot Accounts ->Then click on Add Bot Account
3)Then Set all required fields and click Create Bot Account.
4) Save the Created Token
--Create a Open AI Token
1)Click here to redirect to Open AI page to create a Token
2)Click on "+ Create new secret key" -> Save the key generated
1) Clone the repo git clone 'https://github.com/yGuy/chatgpt-mattermost-bot '
2) Go into repo directory cd chatgpt-mattermost-bot
3) Adjust the environment variables in docker-compose.yml
4) Merge root certificate contents into the
docker-compose.yml file: (If using a certificate signed by a private CA)
5) Adjust the optional variable if using a different Bot Name
--Run the container
1)Use this command to run the container up :
docker compose up -d
2)Test the bot
Get the Bot DM :Type @chtgpt followed by the msg and will get a response from Chatgpt
Please sign in to leave a comment.